Medtronic offers vision coverage that is administered by VSP. The plan covers a yearly vision exam and provides an allowance for prescription glasses and/or contacts.
|Vision Exam*||$10 copay|
|Prescription Glasses (instead of contact lenses)|
- $20 copay
- Prescription glasses (frames and lenses) will be covered once every calendar year
- Frames up to $180
|Contact Lenses (instead of prescription glasses)||$180 allowance for contact lenses every calendar year|
|VSP EasyOptions |
You and each member on your plan can choose one of these enhanced eyewear options when purchasing your glasses or contacts:
- An additional $50 frame allowance, or
- An additional $50 contact lens allowance, or
- Fully covered progressive lenses, or
- Fully covered anti-reflective coatings.
*Annual exams are also covered as preventive care at 100% under medical plans.